Art Auction Assistant
Ross’s has been long established as Northern Ireland’s leading auctioneers. The company operates from a landmark building in Belfast City Centre equidistant from the City Hall and the Royal Courts of Justice. We are seeking an enthusiastic graduate to join our team to assist in our Irish Art Department. Working at Ross’s is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic team and gain great experience in the world of Irish Art.
The role includes valuing and cataloguing art and attached administration in a very busy department. This is a client facing role and training will be provided.
• Pre sale administration - Including cataloguing and preparing the sales
to be published.
• Post sale administration – Negotiating sales of available lots, Credit Control, Organising delivery of art purchased to clients and paying out vendors.
• Assisting in merchandising and displaying the auction each month.
• Managing client interests and contributing to effective client management.
• General department administration.
• Excellent organisation and communication skills with colleagues and clients.
• A willingness to learn and support every aspect of the department.
• Self-motivation with the ability to work as part of the team or independently.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent computer skills.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
• Undergraduate Degree
• Excellent customer service and organisational skills
• Use of Microsoft Office
To apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com or 02890325448. The position is currently being advertised on Indeed.com.